To all dads out there

mrhughes

Only today I was speaking to a friend who has come back from a top secret mission only to find out he is throwing it all in as he is going to be a father for the 1st time. im amazed and wish him all the best , especially now he has given me his contacts lists . im a father of 1 and I must say it makes you think about the future but I chose to continue in my profession because im good at it and the money is not to shabby either , ide like to wish all the fathers in this line of work all the best and safe passage .

Nice post. I hope it all goes well for your friend. I'm a dad too and just starting my career in security. There is certainly a lot more to consider when you have a job as a parent and a partner too aswell as your career.

Sent from my LT30p using Close Protection World mobile app

I understand your reply and I wish you luck within the security world . im lucky my other half supports me so much and im sure she worries if im coming home , but I love my work the meeting of new clients and the freedom of choosing my work . its a fantastic job that I breath and the more I help the stronger I grow. people need protection and we as men and women provide this .

Carl. If you have friends in cp then we share everything seems your a outcast . All the best

Sent from my iPhone using Close Protection World

No... perhaps an individuals understanding of 'Top Secret' is a little different to others...

Same same

CD

Carl,

I'll tell you a secret mate, only if you
Promise not to tell anyone!

Regards

premier

mr hughes,

I've just been looking at your profile
37 been doing cp for 20yrs
Looked after the Mafia, and 5 star(pop group) and started at the ripe old age of 17, the worlds richest people can't be any of the client I've ever worked for, as they wouldn't of entertained a 17 yr old boy!

Glad you have been so lucky.

Regards

premier

Dear Mr Hughes,

You claim to have worked for some of the richest people in the world, yet you want to start afresh !!! (I have read your biography) Mafia, 5 Star - what went wrong? Did the proverbial horses head end up at the bottom of one's bed? Then you come on here call a member an outcast because he does not share his 'Top Secret' missions - I suggest get a life and a job (not in this industry) and move on.

Kind Regards

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Close Protection World mobile app

I have four kids and that's why I work away for peace and quite. When I do get back after a long contract they only look up from the PlayStation long enough to empty my wallet and send me back out for some more. Such is life :)

A poor operators tale.

Oh the shame of never having achieved the true stardom I deserved in the arenas of this industry. The muffled sobs drowning out the stifled screams as I lean against a tear stained cold damp wall. The sheer frustration causing me to bite into my suit sleeve in wretched self pity upon learning of the hallowed lifestyle others far more worthy than I have achieved in the 'industry of dreams!!'

The severe bruising upon forehead and the cracked brickwork will heal in time. But nothing can take away the pain of learning that someone is out there who is so far away in skill sets and ability that I may as well try to reach for the stars than emulate his blessed life of wondrous achievement.

Mr Hughes if you or your MI6 friend could find it in your hearts to send me 'The List' I will be eternally grateful and promise not to divulge it's secrets..............X my heart and hope to diet!! ;)

max

Dear Mr Hughes,

You claim to have worked for some of the richest people in the world, yet you want to start afresh !!! (I have read your biography) Mafia, 5 Star - what went wrong? Did the proverbial horses head end up at the bottom of one's bed? Then you come on here call a member an outcast because he does not share his 'Top Secret' missions - I suggest get a life and a job (not in this industry) and move on.

Kind Regards

Yes he really hurt my feelings Larpy, I feel so abandoned now... can anyone offer me some counselling please?

CD

I sit here with baited breath awaiting my exclusion for being opinionated, so maybe you and I can skip across open fields into the distant sunset and seek professional help together.

Remember Carl we share everything ;-)

I sit here with baited breath awaiting my exclusion for being opinionated, so maybe you and I can skip across open fields into the distant sunset and seek professional help together.

You'd love my Mrs... I'll send her over!

Carl

mr hughes,

I've just been looking at your profile
37 been doing cp for 20yrs
Looked after the Mafia, and 5 star(pop group) and started at the ripe old age of 17, the worlds richest people can't be any of the client I've ever worked for, as they wouldn't of entertained a 17 yr old boy!

Glad you have been so lucky.

Regards

premier

Mrhughes, interesting CV - being on the inside perhaps you can shed some light over Pietro's death as I always felt there was more to this than reported, like how he failed to receive any medical intervention from his protection detail (perhaps you/they weren't there at the time which is an even bigger issue)

Also interesting that you worked for the head of a family that moved to escape their perceived threat from the Mafia, and you then worked for them also - who did you work for first may I ask? Did Michele hire you because of your insider info?

Curious as to why the Mafia would hire a bodyguard, pretty sure they have enough guys on the inside for that.

Look forward to hearing from you

Exclusion for being opinionated ?

We're all doomed. Doomed I tell ya.

V :(

Back