Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Advertise your self here.

Wynand

New to industry Fully Licensed CPO looking for work

Hi,

I`m from South Africa and fully qualified EP/CPO operative looking for either freelance or contract based work.
Can anyone perhaps point me in the right direction or my maybe link up with me in regards to possible work opportunities either in SA or abroad, I would like to enhance my skills as a Close Protection Officer by joining forces with a growing establishment seeking qualified applicants as Risk Operative / Close Protection Officer.

Quick background :-
TSU Protection Services
Executive Protection (EP1)
City & Guilds Accreditation (Operative Level 2 & Operative Level 3)
SSASETA (Safety and Security)
PSIRA Grade E to C (Completed and Registered)
PSIRA Grade B to A (Ongoing)
Advanced Tactical Solutions
First Aid Medical Level 3
Oxygen Administration
AED Training

Thanks

skygod9

Full Registered User
10 years working in the Middle East undertaking roles of managing Personal Security Details, Managing Site Security in sensitive areas, Security Operational Management with the organisation of an Emergency evacuation within a particular AO from imminent threat.

Qualified through CR SMCC as well as all relevant in country quals.

Last detail has just collapsed leaving me going home and now seeking opportunity.

Can operate at any Operational level from running teams to entire operational security management

If there are any opportunities out there Id be extremely pleased to receive a PM from you to find out more

Cheers for any help in advance

jono266

I would like to introduce myself. My name is David and I am a Communications Consultant currently working in Afghanistan on a Harris Corp project that is due to close in December 2016.

Previous to working as a civilian contractor I served with the Royal Signals for 14 years in high profile roles, with in Electronic Counter Measures, Electronic Warfare, Military Radio/Satellite systems as both an Operator, Technician and Instructor, gaining vital experience that would make me an asset to represent the Defence Sector on current/future projects.

Qualifications/Training:

Â¥ RF-7800H-MP, RF-7850M-HH, RF-310M-HH, Tan&Gan, RF-7850S.
Â¥ Spectrum Analyser (Anritsu), RF-7801 Harries (Aeroflex).
Â¥ Class One Communications Systems Operator (Royal Signals).
Â¥ CRB/DBS Checked.
Â¥ ECDL, CLAIT.
Â¥ Level 3 Telecommunications Rigging Course.
Â¥ Level 3 NVQ Advanced Apprenticeship in Communication Technologies.
Â¥ Level 3 ILM Certificate.
Â¥ Fixed Line Communications.
Â¥ CSCS Telecommunications.
Â¥ PBX, UG, CALOMI, SFI, ADSL, FIBRE and Exchange.
Â¥ TDR, RFL, DVOM and Cable Testing.
Â¥ RJ45, CAT 5, 6, 7; and Coaxial Connections.
Â¥ PMR, TETRA, LOS, DMR, GPS and Microwave Transmissions.
Â¥ Full clean UK Driving Licence (car/trailer).

Last edited:

Justin1

Justin Stanley

justinstanleyuk@gmail.com

Recently moved from South Africa.
Had been in the Safari industry as a Field Guide.
Completed my CP with Argus Europe Ltd

My key skills will be accompanying my Principals to South
Africa on Safari offering protection, photography and a
Knowledgeable interpretation of the African bush.

premier

Longterm Registered User
Justin,

You may want to edit your email and phone number out of your post,

Brian at Argus is a good guy, he may be able to offer you some advice

Regards

premier

Justin1

Justin1

Justin Stanley

Recently moved from South Africa.
Had been in the Safari industry as a Field Guide.
Completed my CP with Argus Europe Ltd

My key skills will be accompanying my Principals to South
Africa on Safari offering protection, photography and a
Knowledgeable interpretation of the African bush.

Justin1

Justin Stanley

I have just recently moved from South Africa and completed my CP course with Argus Europe Ltd.

After the South African Military, I have spent most of my career in the Safari Industry as a Field Guide
for Luxury Lodges.
Based on my experience, I will be able to offer my Principals not only protection but also an interpretive
experience for South Africa and Safari destinations.

premier

Longterm Registered User
Justin,

Although you have reposted the information you haven't removed your email and mobile details from your original post, there is a real persec issue and lots of people see these posts.... Some good guys some bad guys and people who employ others to cover tasks at the moment you are portraying yourself poorly buddy.

Regards

premier

Knightsbridge

Full Registered User
Hello everyone,
I live in Swindon, UK. Fully qualified to work in Private Investigations and have just obtained the IQ Level 3 Award for Professional Investigators. This allows me to apply for the SIA license when it comes into affect. I am desperately trying to get my foot in the door with this line of work but have had no such luck. I have no previous experience which employers seem to look for so i keep coming up against a brick wall. Have considered working for myself but have not done so before and i believe it would be a great struggle if i attempted that. Can anyone please help, advise, or give me some guidance in breaking into this industry.
Thank you all.

marshy41

Longterm Registered User
Hello everyone,
I live in Swindon, UK. Fully qualified to work in Private Investigations and have just obtained the IQ Level 3 Award for Professional Investigators. This allows me to apply for the SIA license when it comes into affect. I am desperately trying to get my foot in the door with this line of work but have had no such luck. I have no previous experience which employers seem to look for so i keep coming up against a brick wall. Have considered working for myself but have not done so before and i believe it would be a great struggle if i attempted that. Can anyone please help, advise, or give me some guidance in breaking into this industry.
Thank you all.

Give these a bell mate, not saying you will get employed but worth calling them for guidance.

Servoca Resourcing Solutions - Services & Jobs for Police, Public & Private Sectors

Gsaunders

Full Registered User
Please use this forum to advertise that you are currently looking for work.

Put as much info down as possible but please remember PERSEC i.e. Full name/Address/mobile number/Email address.

Correspond via PM till you are confident in the person asking questions.

The more information then the better the chances are you might get a bite.

It is of course totally up to you how much info you want to put down.

Regards and good luck!

CM

I am a highly motivated and extremely disciplined professional, capable of rapidly adapting to demanding situations and many different - and often harsh and challenging - working environments. A combination of enthusiasm and confidence drives my success, and my experience and mental resilience means I frequently exceed expectation and always ensures consistently high professional standards.

Hostile Environment Close Protection training and qualified as a DDM. I also achieved the weapon-handling competency certificate which covered Glock, AK47, HK MP5, US M4, US M40 as well as FPOS intermediate medical qualification.

Ex Military. (UK)

Countries "Worked" - Afghan, Israel, Africa (Anti poaching ops), USA, Parts of Europe, UK

PM preferred. Can pass on full Resume and details.

Top Bottom