Ex Queens/PWRR?

peej

Full Registered User
Hi markprice82
Good to see another tiger on the site. what coy was you in mate? I was A coy & Z coy sf platoon full screw must remember you.

bushey

Full Registered User
hello mark i think i know you i was b, coy full screw 2 pwrr and i think i may have been your platoon sgt after a while. hope all is well with you

dave

markprice82

Full Registered User
Hi Dave and Peej

Dave nice to hear from you mate you were my Pl SGT in A Coy for a short time have you been keeping busy?

Peej our paths must of passed I was C Coy for three years, A Coy then SF Pl Z Coy for the remainder Elford was the Boss

Hope your both well

Pricey

ex.olive

Full Registered User
3 Queens

Hi...any 3 Queens on here.....older ones i mean...i was in A Coy 2 plt. 70-73...if there is it would be good to hear from you....

stay safe

hunshead

Full Registered User
hi mate i was 2pwrr 94-01 ex b company then mortars got out after bosnia been doing surveillance since for a company called the cotswold group.

bushey

Full Registered User
hi hunshead
we must have crossed paths i was B coy in omagh im sure i know you Pm if you can
dave

Gabes

Full Registered User
Hi all, i served in 2 Queens 9 plt c coy in Oakington then Recce plt in Minden. Good to see some of us on here, get back to me if you remember me. All the best. Gabes

bushey

Full Registered User
hello Gabes mate im sure we have meet i was also in 2 queens B coy oakington PM me we can then swap details

all the best Dave

gulfsoldier

Full Registered User
Hi, i was Recce Plt, 2 PWRR from amalgimation (R hamps) 2003! served in Canterbury , falklands, and N. Ireland with them.

bushey

Full Registered User
Hello Gulfsoldier mate
im sure we have crossed paths aswell ex b coy in ireland. and c coy aldershot. did a spell in czech republic for 2 years. left in 2005 PM me your name

all best Dave

bushey

Full Registered User
matty drop me a line i may know you well. i was 2 pwrr and 2 queens my twin brother was 1 queens. a boxer.

all best dave

thecoxmonster

Full Registered User
Coxy here from 2 Queens + 2 pwrr B coy C coy COP Canterbury ,omagh & litter picking around the rest of the world !!
proper blast from the past !
How u all keeping ?

bushey

Full Registered User
Coxy here from 2 Queens + 2 pwrr B coy C coy COP Canterbury ,omagh & litter picking around the rest of the world !!
proper blast from the past !
How u all keeping ?

hello coxy mate its dave bushell how are you bud, whats news and where are you working pm me

Eddythespade

Full Registered User
Hiya guys,

2PWRR 1994-2000. COP in Omagh, C-COy and Int Cell Patrol Section.
Left to work for JCUNI in 1997 and transferred to the Med Corps in 2000.

I remember a few names being mentioned on here. Dave bushel I think I can remember you. I had a 2i/c called Cox in COP for a while.

My Sgt in the Patrol Section was a guy called Dave Parish who was a Master Sniper and Gary Loftus was another SNCO. Will always remember Phil Cam-pion and Jonah.

All the best,

Eddy

Last edited: