The Royal Green Jackets

hey mate i was 7pl b coy then 10pl c coy once i got made up before buggering of to catterick how its going what you up to?

Alright Baz, I was in the old 2 RGJ (morters) (then became 1) in Omagh, then transferred to 2 when they went to cyprus, Got all certs apart from seamans n discharge book, went for an interveiw yesterday drove 3 hrs to get there only to be told no as i havent got the experience, it was all on CV, waste a bloody time. Still, must grrrrrrrrrrumble.

alright lads i was 2rgj 92 to 2000 6plt then med centre for a couple of years with hookie, mark cowan, vic and kev caines, good to see a forum dedicated to the black mafia, recently done my sso and stcw and looking for maritime security work, got a few mates working for drum at the moment so hoping to get in there

How's everyone ex 1 RGJ, got Phoenix booked for December so just trying to network a little. I'm looking for HE so any help would be helpfull

Bobby

Hello every one again,

Just finished Phoenix. Was a really enjoyable course. As before i'm looking for work so any help would be much appreciated. Looking for either Local/Europe or HE

Bobby

Hi guys, just after some advice. I can't seem to find much to almost any info on finding work in the UK, if anyone could shed some light or point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

Bobby

Hi guys, was 2 RGJ / 1 RGJ ...please see profile and my earlier thread about myself on earlier forum . Please excuse my primitive computer skills .

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL WHO WORE THE BADGE AND WISH SAFETY TO OUR BROS / UK SERVICEMEN /WOMEN IN DANGER AT THIS TIME .

After a long legal BS process ( 2.5 yrs ! ) I now own a UK house , will auction it for quick money .

It is in an Essex village ( Ongar ) and would make an ideal Education / Training venue for Courses etc..

Next to fields for training runs and near Sports fields for training / martial art courses .

Anybody interested out there ? It has 4 bedrooms and a double sided very large loft extension ...

You can Google '" 87 Mayflower Way Ongar Essex CM5 9BB " to view the property .

I would rather help a CP / ex services person / organisation before I auction it ...

In early Jan 2014 I will fly to London from my home ( Thailand ) for maybe 6 weeks holiday ..

Are there any ex RGJ in London that want some cash at this time by hopefully providing me some quiet BS free accom for me and my partner ?

I will be able to cfm travel details in maybe a weeks time ..

I know I can find from usual sources etc..but I really need my own quiet BS free space for this time ....I have been 80% disabled on my War Pension since 1999 .

I am nothing " special " but my problems from service mean I need alot BS free space ...NOT a landlord banging on my f.... door when he feels like it .

I want to secure accom before I fly from Bangkok so no worrys etc...

I have enough s.... in my head already so I need to keep life simple as best I can !

RESPECT TO EVERYONE HERE .

HB

Hi all ,

I forgot to say asking price ....

The auction ppl say 330,000 GBP reserve bid so hope to get the same if anybody here is interested .

I do not care where the money comes from ( UK / overseas ) cash is cash .

RESPECT ,

HB .

Alright lads I've just joined I was 2 rgj/ 4 rifles although by the sounds of things I'm a little bit younger than you boys! Still trying to find my way. Good to see some ex jackets on here tho.

Hello mate, when were you in 2rgj/ 4 rifles? what company were you in? I'm still in but thinking of coming out, whats it like in civvies street? You working as an operator?

Back