Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A2A networking

B

bornsloppy

Hi everyone,

I'm based Oldham, just outside Manchester. A former Police Officer with GMP for over nine years with insurance investigation and surveillance experience. If anyone needs a hand in North West England and West Yorkshire just let me know.

My website is here for anyone who's interested. Thanks.

Andy Harris
Surveil
tel: 07523 473339
andy@surveil.co.uk

swiftandcold

Longterm Registered User
Would it be possible to create a map with flagged operators dotted in the appropriate area a bit like the house hunting maps on 'Nestoria'
Then every one could post their contact details and operational skills just for CPW.
Charge a fee or not, we can then call up an area and see who's available locally, nationally etc.
I'm sure its easier said than done. But anyone else got thoughts on this one.
sound's like a brilliant idea. I would be more than happy to have details that can flag up on a mapping system. We just need a computer wizz.:D

swiftandcold

Longterm Registered User
Available weekends. Happy to assist in carrying out recce's throughout midlands region. Would send a detailed report. also rural surveillance is my most prefered line of obs. Can't beat being in an O.P when the sun comes up and the birds start to sing. Have a couple good guy's that can be trusted to do a top job. Ex military served in N ireland, Balkan's including Bosnia and Kosovo. P.M me if you wish to have further details.

formulamx

Full Registered User
Seagal Investigations

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKD0uoJgiFU"]YouTube - Private Investigator - Private Detective[/ame]

Mrburns

Longterm Registered User
sound's like a brilliant idea. I would be more than happy to have details that can flag up on a mapping system. We just need a computer wizz.:D
Thats a bloody good idea. In fact i have just the google maps application which i wrote which with a couple of hours work will do just that!

Hi, We are a small group based in the South of England and Spain. We are fluent in English, Spanish, Italian, Sardinian, French , German and some Chinese. We hold firearm certificates in Spain only. We also hold basic certification in firefighting and first aid. Our Spanish partners are also licensed to crew and operate boats internationally.We are always looking for work worldwide and are open to any offers. James.

GoodP

Full Registered User
Thats a bloody good idea. In fact i have just the google maps application which i wrote which with a couple of hours work will do just that!
No need to write anything clever any more. This is a piece of cake.

Go in to google maps (maps.google.co.uk)

Go in to My Maps

Create a New Map - give it a name and make sure it's 'unlisted'

Search for something on the map... click on the little icon that hovers over the search location and choose 'add to my maps'

Repeat!

Now invite collaborators to the map so they can join in the fun also.

Actually **** it, who wants me to create the UK PI Network Map??

GP.

GoodP

Full Registered User
Well I'll need the following data to get on the map:

1. Name
2. Physical Address - to add to the map
3. email address - to share the map with you
4. description (for when people click on you on the map)

Any who want to be included just post details on this thread.

GP.

beastie

Longterm Registered User
Hi guys, I'm based in Hereford and would love a chance to get a sniff of what your planning. I can get to most places in the UK at short notice if work is long term or even short term. Fully CP licenced of course.

GoodP

Full Registered User
Hey guys look, I'm happy to create one big map so we can all see each others locations in one place. But I'll really need the info to add in one format ie:

Name
Address
Email address
Description.

No good just posting your website, I can't be arsed to go looking for the info so give it to me in that format or you don't get on the map.

So far Seagal are on the map... but they're on their own which kinda defeats the purpose.

GP

GoodP

Full Registered User
Hmm.. this map thing is working well. But I've just read the forum rules again and I suspect this might fall under 'advertising'...

I'll problem post this myself and check with an admin.

GP.

GoodP

Full Registered User
Ok I've reported myself just in case. But for future reference just PM me your details to go on the map.

Thanks

GP.

jackjackson

Full Registered User
Im also on south east coast, happy to pick up any work in south east, based in kent but happy to travel. goes both ways of course so will contact if i can pass on any work.
also have contacts in holland, belgium, norway and kosovo.

Last edited:
Top Bottom